
A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives. Jackie RobinsonToday is my Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! They would have been married 41 years today. Today also marks the anniversary of Jackie Robinson breaking into Major League Baseball. The first black man to play in the Majors, Mr. Robinson paved the way for others and to me symbolizes what is RIGHT with our great country.
After a run on the treadmill I took a drive up the Angeles Crest Highway this afternoon. It was cloudy out this afternoon and I noticed some hail on the windshield. I drove up into the San Gabriels because I wanted to pick something up from the visitors center. The visitors center was closed, but I wasn't disappointed for more than ten seconds....the views and the the drive were great.
No comments:
Post a Comment