Saturday (2-21-09) - 7 miles with the Team. Felt pain about a mile from finishing.
Sunday (2-2209) - Resting quad
Monday (2-23-09) - Headed out to attempt 12 early this morning, but no dice.
Parked my car at Lot K and did loops around the Rose Bowl just in case pain hit. I could amble back to the car if that was to be. I made eight miles before I felt significant pain. It came on sharp and sudden. I knew it was time to stop. I limped back to my car.
Doctor Smith later this afternoon for treatment. Can't fight the body. I'm in limbo at the moment wondering what to do. If I knew what the 50 was all about I'd have a better idea. Tomorrow I will head to the gym and do something that doesn't aggravate my VM. I'll return to the good doctor as well. Things will work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment